Saturday, August 30, 2008

Teaching

I just finished one of the longest days here yet, i had to teach four lessons and observe one today. all the lessons are an hour long and mine range from ages 6 to 14. the first class had only two kids in it so i ad them draw me some decorations for my classroom and it helped them learn the animals for that lesson. the next class was 6 to 7 year olds and they are a riot there is one that always says "no" its great and he keeps us all laughing. then i have a class of 14 year olds. right after the 7 year olds so its hard to switch gears. this class is "too cool for school" i think i need to be harder on them, but we will see next week how it goes, so if anyone has any ideas on middle school kids, let me know. Ya there was an earthquake in the Sichuan province yesterday and we didnt feel it. well i better get back to lesson planning since it takes over my life right now.

No comments: